Posted by Admin on February, 11, 2020
Jaggery has gained huge popularity of late as a result of its several health benefits. It is also popularly known as “gur” in various places. In Tamil jaggery is called as Velma, Sharkara in Malayalam, and Bellam in Telgu. It is consumed all across India in various forms. You will find the flavor of jaggery quite heavenly. It is generally unrefined sugar that is extracted from raw and concentrated sugarcane juice. It is interesting to note that gur can be manufactured from various other sources that may include date palm and sap of the coconut. However, the one produced from sugarcane juice has become highly common. It can be made by boiling sugar cane juice till the moment it gets solidified and then put into blocks. It offers several health benefits that you will find difficult to ignore. Here are some of them:
• Constipation: It can effectively activate the digestive enzymes in the human body and activates the bowel movements. It will give you relief from constipation and prevent its occurrence. In constipation, a person finds it difficult to empty the bowels. Super quality jaggery can act as the diuretic that will help in stimulating the bowel movement. If you are suffering from digestion and constipation issues, you may take a small piece of jaggery after lunch or dinner. Consistent consumption of jaggery will provide you relief from constipation and give you good health.
• Detoxify your liver: It has emerged as a natural body cleanser by simply reducing the workload of the liver. Jaggery can effectively cleanse your liver by eliminating all the dangerous toxins from your body. It will help in detoxifying the liver. So whenever you desire to detox your body, you can relish the tasty jaggery and achieve the result.
• Flu-type symptoms: If you are keen to fight the symptoms of cold and cough, you can do so by consuming jaggery. You need to mix jaggery with warm water and drink it either in the morning or before bedtime. You may also add it in your tea in lieu of sugar to reap maximum benefits. As per the super quality jaggery suppliers in India, it helps in producing heat in your body which is the reason why many people eat it during winters. The warming nature of jaggery has made it a useful sweet that can effectively treat cold and flu-like symptoms.
• Blood purification: One of the highly popular health benefits of jaggery is its capacity to purify the blood. When you have it consistently in limited quantity, it will help in cleansing your blood and keeping your body healthy. When your body is clean it will ensure that you stay free from the various harmful diseases.
• Immunity booster: Jaggery is full of antioxidants and minerals that may include zinc and selenium. It will help in preventing free-radical damage and also enhances the resistance against various deadly infections. Jaggery can effectively boost the total count of hemoglobin in your blood.
• Relief in menstrual pain: If you suffer from the painful menstrual cycle, you can simply rely on jaggery. It is rich in various beneficial nutrients and can naturally treat several menstrual issues. It also offers great relief from menstrual cramps that have plagued a large number of women all over the world. If you suffer from sudden mood swings prior to getting your menstrual cycle, you should eat jaggery in your daily routine to get rid of this problem. It can combat the symptoms of PMS as it leads to the release of endorphins.
Therefore, we can conclude here that you may purchase good quality jaggery from Super Quality Jaggery Suppliers in India at cost-effective prices.